There were a few things at the bottle ceremony that I didn’t get to say but really really wanted to:
1) I don’t understand how I got in in the first place. I decided to try out on a whim, taking the music the day before auditions, not looking at it and sight-singing the audition material.
2) I always thought Ms. Duck was in her late 20’s.
3) Everybody in the musical is really cute.
4) I love my moustache, even if it did give me a rash.
5) I regret not joining the musical earlier.
6) This is the first time I’ve ever worn jeans for an extended period of time. My legs are itchy now.
7) I secretly wished that the musical would be Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, even though I knew it would never happen.
8. I’m rather surprised that Mr. Steves didn’t give me the stink eye when he heard that I was going to be in the show.
9) Cast > Pit.
10) I’m going to miss not seeing you all every day. 😦
11) Kansas City, guys.
12) I’ve never danced with a girl prior to the musical. I’ve hardly touched one.
13) I’ve seen and heard more awkward things than I ever want to.
14) I still don’t think I sing very well.
15) I wish we could all live together forever.
16) I’ve always wanted to compose a large symphonic work, but now I want to write a musical.