It’s nearing the end of the year and unfortunately, the semester. And the end of the semseter means grades will be coming out.
Right now my grades are looking poopy. Poopy enough to the point where I need to take action. Well, extra action.
Any of you who choose to do so may help me keep accountable. Here’s what I will be doing:
1. I will be activating an internet filter. It will block Facebook, Myspace, and numerous other sites.
2. I will be temporarily be de-activating my Facebook.
3. I will abstain from playing games as much as I can.
4. I will not go on MSN/AIM/Yahoo.
1. I am trying to limit cell phone use, so if you need to contact me, send me an e-mail.
Actually, the internet filter just about covers it. Seven of my nine sites I have saved on my speed dial will not be accessible… the ones that are will be wikipedia and google.
Wow. This thing is fail. Anyway. Shoot me a reminder if any of you see me online or anything.