Sorry if that last post offended any of you women (and maybe some men) out there. Foamy made it a little harsher than I had intended it (for those of you who don’t know, Foamy is the squirrel).
I’ve wondered a lot of things over the past few years. I’ll number them so you can answer them. 😀
1) Why don’t we consider the guy who invented soap as one of the greatest scientists? Oh, wait. It may have been used in 4000BC. Why isn’t it considered one of the greatest inventions, next to the wheel?
2) Why does nationalism exist?
3) How did the Nazis think of the ways in eradicating the Jews?
4) When the colonists came from Great Britain, how did they lose (or gain) their accents?
5) Where does racism come from?
6) Where do words come from? How do we come up with names for things? Why do we call apples apples? Why do we call orange oranges oranges?
7) How is the N word offensive? They probably said “black” in spanish and changed it by saying it fast. If I said “white” in a foreign language, and changed it by saying it quickly, would you be offended?
8) [NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A SUNGLASSES FACE] Why do people blow things waayyy out of proportion? Is it to send people on a guilt trip?
9) Why must we learn history in school?
10) Why is it required by law to go to school?
11) Why don’t people follow the proper rules of grammar when on the internet?
12) y do they always talk like this
13) without punctuation or capitalization
14) and incorrect spelling
15) Dangit, I can’t even do it.
16) Has anyone else noticed…. There’s been such a large jump in technology that if you talked about “blogging” or “googling” something fifty years ago, or using the internet on your phone, or being able to fit the equivalent of 20,000 turntable records into a little two-inch by three-inch by 1/8-inch thingy with a wheel on it that fits into your pocket, they’d look at you like you had gone mentally insane?
This brings up my next topic: The internet. It will be up later.